Do you have wonderful memories of family holidays in North Wales spent with your children on caravan parks? Do you remember how much easier it was to rent a fully equipped caravan in a place where the kids had so much to do on the park that you could just relax; not having to worry about them getting bored in a hotel room?
Now that your children have grown up have you considered looking at holiday lodges in North Wales where you can spend your free time, with all the park facilities at your disposal?
North Wales has something for everyone which is why the area is one of the most popular tourist resorts in the UK. The scenery is stunning with mountain and sea views and the coastal resorts are never far from wildlife parks. This means that you can relax on the beaches and take leisurely walks in the countryside, fish in the rivers or if you feel more adventurous, go deep sea fishing. You can play golf or just sit in your holiday lodge reading a book. Indeed the possibilities are endless.
Here are 7 reasons we believe that lodges on North Wales holiday parks are so popular with the over 50s:
- Luxury – holiday lodges in North Wales are spacious, located in plots with sufficient space to create a garden, and usually set back from the caravans. They have everything you have in your main residence and possibly more in the way of features. Some have walk in wardrobes, Jacuzzi baths and more space than you would normally have in a static caravan.
- Near to the coast – most holiday parks are within easy reach of or on the coast. For those that enjoy the traditional British seaside holiday, resorts in North Wales offer great fish and chips, fantastic beaches, leisure parks with state of the art fairground rides and of course, sea air.
- Community – caravan and holiday lodge parks are small communities where you can get to know other owners, invite them to a barbecue or for drinks on your terrace. Strong friendships can develop from that first shared bottle of wine.
- Park Entertainment – there is always something going on in holiday parks from owners’ club breakfasts, dinner dances and cabarets to karaoke, quiz nights and bingo; and it’s all within a short walking distance from your accommodation.
- Flexibility – when looking for holiday lodges for sale in North Wales, if you purchase on a park where the lodge has a 12 month holiday licence you can use it for long term stays as well as short breaks. When you are not using it, you can rent it out or let your children and grandchildren enjoy their holidays there, with or without you.
- Economic Travel – North Wales is easy to get to no matter where you are in the UK but if you live in the North West or South West of England often it’s just a couple of hours drive. Much better than having to buy flights that are expensive in peak season; and although we often hear that Spain is only a two hour flight, by the time you have driven to the airport, checked in and travelled to your destination a whole day of your holiday has been taken up.
- Comfort – a holiday lodge is truly a home from home, with free standing furniture, spacious fully fitted kitchen and sizeable bedrooms in comparison to static caravans. You can furnish a lodge with normal sized beds and enjoy all the comfort you might find in a cottage or small house.
There are many more reasons why the over 50s buy static caravans and lodges in North Wales; and holiday parks now offer so many facilities that it’s not unusual for people to spend most of their time in the park. Why not book a holiday or short break to come to view a few holiday lodges in North Wales at Whitehouse Leisure Park? We guarantee you will be impressed.