The same high standard of our Caravan Sales Aftercare service applies to both new or used luxury lodges and caravans.
If you have purchased a caravan from Whitehouse Leisure Park when it arrives we will ensure:
- A full inspection to check that everything that was ordered is included and that there are no defects
- Siting of the holiday home on the correct pitch
- A qualified engineer to test all appliances
- Connections of utilities
- Should anything be found that is defective, in the case of a new caravan or holiday lodge we will immediately alert the manufacturer providing a full report
- When you have taken possession of your holiday home if you find anything that you are not happy with please contact us within 21 days so that our Caravan Sales Aftercare team can address it. The sooner we know about problems, the quicker they will be resolved
- Our dedicated Customer Care team take all the hassle out of any warranty and aftersales care may require
From the moment you take possession of your holiday home the Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty (where applicable) will be enacted. If you want to make a claim on the warranty we will handle all aspects of your claim to make sure any remedial work is carried out as quickly as possible.